Join our Insider Access for exclusive learning from Board Certified Orthopedic & Sports Specialists!
Have you subscribed to our Insider Access yet?! For $4.95/month see at least three new pieces of content each month by residency trained Board Certified Sports Clinical Specialists (SCS) and Board Certified Orthopedic Specialists (OCS). Want to know what to expect? See below!
- Runners Evaluation: What to do when you don't have a treadmill
- Return to Sport Considerations: Part 1
- Baseball Pitcher Specific Advanced Rehabilitation Exercises
- Lateral Movement Progressions Part 1: Biomechanical Considerations & Keys to Implementing a Training/Rehabilitation Program
- Teaching Lateral Movement
- Return to Running Criteria
- Return to Soccer: Non-Contact Drills & Contact Drill Criteria
- The Step Down: Grading Criteria and Biomechanical Implications
- 3 Methods of CT Mobs/Manips
- 7 Trap & Serratus Exercises
- Cervical Spine Evaluation Using Treatment Based Classification (w/ podcast)
- Upper Quarter Standard Evaluation
- Elbow Surgical Procedures
- OA & AA Segmental Evaluations & Treatments
- Rib, Elbow, Cervical Manips & More!
Still not convinced? Check out any of the other sections of our Insider Access Page: SFMA Breakdowns, Hip & Knee, Low Back, Podcasts, Foot/Ankle.
For a price of a cup of coffee you could be CHANGING the way you practice each month! Don't get stagnant, join our Insider Access page now! http://www.thestudentphysicaltherapist.com/insider-access.h…
|The Student Physical Therapist||
Always evolving, Always learning