We all know about PubMed, but what about other electronic databases? Expand your search. Updated list of Electronic Medical Databases on Favorites page now!
1. Pubmed- U.S. National Library of Medicine's search service to Medline and Pre-Medline (database of medical and biomedical research)
2. APTA Open Door-Hooked on Evidence (database of evidence-based physical therapy practice)
3. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews (database of systematic reviews of RCT's; primary source for clinical effectiveness information)
4. CINAHL (database of nursing and allied health research)
5. Physiotherapy Evidence Database (PEDro) (database of physical therapy RCTs, systematic reviews, and evidence based clinical practice guidelines)
6. The Sheffield Evidence for Effectiveness and Knowledge
7. The Centre for Health Evidence
8. ERIC (database of education research)
9. Ovid (database of health and lifescience research)
10. DARE (database of abstracts of reviews of evidence from medical journals)
11. RehabDATA (database of disability and rehabilitation research)
12. Center for International Rehabilitation Research Information and Exchange (database of rehabilitation research)
Dr. Brian Schwabe's NEW Book in partner with PaleoHacks!
Learn residency-level content on our
Insider Access pages
We value quality PT education & CEU's. Click the MedBridge logo below for TSPT savings!